May 9, 2013
- Abbott Announces CE Mark for Test to Aid Doctors with Diagnosing and Monitoring Diabetes
- Osaka, Japan, May 9, 2013 --- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (“Takeda”, “the Company”) today announced its “Vision 2020,” and commenced its Mid-Range Growth Strategy starting from fiscal 2013 that aims to realize where the company as
- Osaka, Japan, May 9, 2013 --- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (“Takeda”, “the Company”) announced today the consolidated financial results for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013, and forecasts of consolidated results for the fiscal year ending March 31
- Osaka, Japan, May 9, 2013 – Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (“Takeda”, TSE: 4502) announced that it has resolved at a meeting of the Board of Directors held today that, as of the fiscal year ending March 31, 2014 (fiscal year 2013, “FY2013”), i
- Osaka, Japan, May 9, 2013 – Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (“Takeda”, “the Company”) announced today a revision to the consolidated financial forecasts for fiscal year ending March 31, 2014, (“fiscal 2013”) that were previo
- Osaka, Japan, May 9, 2013 --- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (“Takeda”) announced today that effective May 9, 2013, Anna Protopapas, currently Corporate Officer, Executive Vice President and Global Business Development Head, Takeda Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.* loca
May 8, 2013
- Boehringer Ingelheim has joined the Structural Genomics Consortium (SGC). The consortium intends to promote research into protein structures and epigenetics that could pave the way for the development of novel therapies for previously uncurable diseases. As a member of the SGC, Boehringer Ingelheim will help fund...
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is alerting health care providers, hospital supply managers, and pharmacists that the FDA’s preliminary findings of practices at The Compounding Shop of St. Petersburg, Fla., raise concerns about a lack of sterility assurance for sterile drugs produced at and distributed from this site. Therefore, these products should not be administered to patients. If a drug product marketed as sterile has microbial contamination, it potentially places patients at risk...
- The European Medicines Agency has cancelled the procedure by which sponsors of medicines with an orphan designation need to inform the Agency of their intention to submit an application in order to be eligible for a fee reduction.
- The European Medicines Agency (EMA) has revised its overarching guideline on similar biological medicines and published a draft for public consultation.