May 22, 2013
- Researchers have developed a new drug delivery system that allows inhalation of chemotherapeutic drugs to help treat lung cancer, and in laboratory and animal tests it appears to reduce the systemic damage done to other organs while significantly improving the treatment of lung tumors.
- WESTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May. 22, 2013-- Biogen Idec Inc. (NASDAQ: BIIB) announced today that it will present at the Deutsche Bank 38th Annual dbAccess Healthcare Conference. The webcast will be live on Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. ET. To access the live webcast, please visit Biogen Idec’s Investors section at www.biogenidec.com. An archived version of the webcast will be available for 14 days following the presentation. About...
- Abbott to Present at Deutsche Bank 38th Annual Health Care Conference
- Roche announced today at the IFCC Euromedlab in Milan, Italy that it will soon introduce the cobas 8100 automated workflow series, a new solution for use in diagnostic laboratories. cobas 8100 automates numerous routine diagnostic laboratory tasks, while maximising patient safety.
- AdhereTech receives $50,000 grand prize in global diabetes innovation challenge funded by Boehringer Ingelheim
May 21, 2013
- Transparent information on the evidence supporting global recommendations on paediatric medicines should be easily accessible in order to help policy makers decides on what drugs to include in their national drug lists, according to international experts from Ghana and the UK writing in this week's PLOS Medicine.
- Abbott Announces CE Mark for World's Longest Coronary Drug Eluting Stent
- — EMA Submission Planned in the Coming Weeks — WESTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May. 21, 2013-- Today Biogen Idec (NASDAQ: BIIB) announced it has submitted a Biologics License Application (BLA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for approval of PLEGRIDY™ (peginterferon beta-1a), the company’s pegylated subcutaneous injectable candidate for relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (RMS). This regulatory submission was based on the...