March 18, 2013
- Roche announced today that the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has expanded the approval of Pegasys (peginterferon alfa-2a) plus ribavirin for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV). The new label includes children and adolescents five years of age and older, who have not received treatment and who have tested positive for the virus.
March 6, 2013
- Viral load test uses a novel dual-probe approach designed to manage patients being treated with antiviral therapies.
March 5, 2013
- Roche announced today that its Ordinary Annual General Meeting voted in favour of all the Board of Directors' proposals. The 748 shareholders in attendance, representing 88.8% of the total of 160,000,000 shares, approved the Annual Report, the financial statements and the consolidated financial statements for 2012.
- Franz B. Humer, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Roche Group, announced at today’s Annual General Meeting that he will not stand for re-election to the Board in 2014. Roche will nominate a successor for the chairmanship in autumn 2013.
- Roche today announced that the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has approved PERJETA(pertuzumab) for patients with previously untreated HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer (mBC).